Welcome to Broadmeadow Medical Centre Pharmacy, located on 154 Lambton Road near the corner of Turton Rd.
Click here to pre-order now these stylish MASKIT brand face masks at $10 each. This link will take you to our sister store at Newcastle University.
- Watch this video for a quick introduction to using a face mask.
- If you aren't sure if you should be wearing one. Read this government article on the subject.
- Click here to view a useful article from SBS Television on how to comfortably wear a face mask.
Prescriptions can now be faxed or emailed directly to pharmacies (by GPs) in order to minimise the exposure of vulnerable patients to Covid-19. Use our 'Quick Scripts' function to lodge a script online yourself. Then drop in the original when you collect your medication. Check out the 'Services' section on this page to read about more related services.
Listen this podcast for more information from our resident Pharmacist Stuart.
- Check out our online shop based out of our Universtiy of Newcastle pharmacy
- Open 7 days a week including Christmas and New Years Day
- Bulk Billing GPs on site
- Childrens play area with dedicated changing room
- Free parking and quick access
- Located safely inside the medical centre
- FREE herbalist consultations
- Fax us your script for pick up or delivery on 0240172422
- Call us on 40212048
- Use eRx Express or our 'Quick Scripts' form to send us a script from your mobile phone or PC
- We also operate the Pharmacy at the University of Newcastle and its online store
- Check out our article on Vaginal Health
Chat to us from Home
You can now chat with us from home using your computer or mobile using Skype, Messenger or Duo (other apps to be added). Just click on this link (9am to 9pm), fill in your details, pick a time and we'll ring back to confirm. If you don't need to use video conferencing then simply ring us on 40212048.
Have your script emailed/faxed or uploaded here
Prescriptions can now be faxed or emailed directly to pharmacies (by GPs) in order to minimise the exposure of vulnerable patients to Covid-19. You can also use the 'Quick Scripts' form here on our front page to send us a picture of your sript. You or a trusted family member (agent) or carer can retrieve the medication. ID and the original script will be required.
Click and collect!
If you select 'Cash On Delivery' (COD) when using our online store, you can choose to collect items from either of our shops (Broadmeadow Medical Centre or Newcastle Uni campus Callaghan). Just let us know by responding to the order confirmation email. It's a great click and collect option!