Welcome to Broadmeadow Medical Centre Pharmacy, located on 154 Lambton Road near the corner of Turton Rd.
Chat to us from Home!
You can now chat with us from home using your computer or mobile. This includes video chat, text chat and document sharing in a secure environment provided by Coviu Telehealth. Just click on this link (9am to 9pm) and fill in your contact detail. After paying nominal fee ($5.50 via PayPal, Credit card etc.), you will be emailed a link to our virtual waiting room. If you have used Skype or FaceTime then this will be very familiar. We charge a flat fee of $5.50 per session to cover our costs which will be deducted from any related shop/script purchases. If your not able to operate this technology, simply ring us using a phone on 40212048. For bookings you will be taken to our sister shop's site ccpharmacy.com.au. If you are having technical issues. See the troubleshooting tips here.
Coronavirus information: To access more information about the impacts and precautions read this article.
If you feel you have the symptoms or may be exposed to someone who does, it is advised to put on a face mask and seek medical advice.
- Check out our online shop based out of our Universtiy of Newcastle pharmacy
- Open 7 days a week including Christmas and New Years Day
- Bulk Billing GPs on site
- Childrens play area with dedicated changing room
- Free parking and quick access
- Located safely inside the medical centre
- FREE herbalist consultations
- Fax us your script for pick up or delivery
- Call us on 40212048
- Use eRx Express to send us a script from your mobile phone
- We also operate the Pharmacy at the University of Newcastle and its online store
- Check out our article on Vaginal Health